16 April, 2011

there's a possibility

So... I've slowed down some since the first day, as is typical for me. I tend to have bursts of inspiration and drive and then never stick to them. But I'm quite determined to see this through. I have until I graduate, right?

I'm still working on Experience #1. I've got trouble remembering to pray every morning, but I'm honestly trying. I've always struggled with it. I've been praying before I sleep for so long, it's impossible to forget, but in the morning my thinking processes are a little... skewed.

I need to start on Experience #2 tomorrow. There's no reason I can't be working on two at once, right?

1 comment:

  1. Love you, Love your idea about journaling on a blog, I believe in you and belive in your future!!!
    I'm so proud of you and would love to help you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete